Wednesday 27 June 2007

Äntligen!

Finally!
This Monday I took my drivers license, no hidden pride here.
The night before I was dreaming about driving non stop and when I sat in the car with the inspector I was dripping of sweat. After half an hour driving and at least seven min parking whilst swearing I was told I passed but that I should beware not to drive to slow and over-careful, else I might annoy the surrounding drivers.

Now I just have to get Iranian visa (at least three hours at the embassy), get travel insurance, cancel paper, clear out the apartment, pack, host a small farewell drink, work one day, lead a jewellery course one evening, get my digital TV going, buy Swedish books for half a year and some other minor things. Whatever, last weekend we threw a party for fifty people in a house without running water or electricity.

4 comments:

Pär said...

Hey ! Congratulate
Oh now when you have a drivers license I need you to pick me up today at work so I will be on time to the farwell drink later today. Or okey I take the train hihi...

But I want a roadtrip saltis and back do you have time?

Christian said...

Grattis!!!

Anna said...

Tack tack mina vänner! Jag är obeskrivligt stolt.

karin. said...

Grattis och ha en underbar resa nu!