Tuesday 12 June 2007

Guardianship manners

I applied for a Syrian visa, they were most friendly at the embassy and I was most nervous for some reason. I don´t know why, nothing to be scared of. But why do they have to know the name of my father, whether I´ve been in Palestine or not and such things? I don´t like the Big Brother feeling. Getting worst around the world I guess. Like in Italy where you have to accept an agreement before you can use internet at internet cafés. You have to agree that they can check if you visit suspected websites, terror information and so on. Big Brother can see what you read, that is about as close as you get to not having freedom of thought isn´t it?

Well the Iranian embassy is to come, I so much wonder if I should cover my hair when I go there, it is Iranian grounds isn´t it?

No comments: